Thanks so much for hanging out with me at WordCamp Maine and for your interest in Managing Your Plan and Team Virtually.
Working wherever you want and whenever you want is something that is very important to me, and I’d like to see more employees and employers doing the same.
Here are the resources and information that I promised during the presentation so you don’t have to search about everywhere!
View the whole presentation HERE
- Google Drive – Jenny Blake’s Life After College Editorial Content Template
- Project Management – ToDoist , Trello , Asana , Basecamp
- WordPress Plugins – Edit Flow , Editorial Calendar , Co-Schedule
Virtual Team Members
- Sites: oDesk , Fiverr , iWriter , Dribbble , Behance
- Virtual Freedom – Chris Ducker’s Book and Site on Hiring, Interviewing, and Managing Your Team
- Google Drive
- Dropbox (Use this referral link to get 500MB BONUS space)
- WordPress 3.9 – Auto-Formatting for Microsoft Word
Social Media Sharing
Thanks again! Got Questions?